We are Open and Treating Patients
COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
We offer Telehealth
Telehealth uses electronic communication to remotely provide health care information and services. We offer this to our patients. There is a combination of clinical, technical, and financial considerations that determine if telehealth is right for you.
If you are interested in Telehealth, the best thing to do is to call our clinic and we can determine if it is a fit for you.
- Scheduled like a normal visit
- One-on-one visit with your physical therapist
- Saves you time (no travel time)
- Saves you money (no travel costs)
- Minimize your risk
Call Us for more information
Welcome to SoCalPT
We have been successfully providing physical therapy in Huntington Beach, Newport Beach and Laguna Beach for over 25 years. We pride ourselves in emphasizing an individualized, educational, preventative and cost effective approach toward physical therapy, personal health and wellness. Our services include Physical Therapy, Aquatic Therapy (Huntington Beach), Pilates (Huntington Beach and Laguna Beach), Yoga (Huntington Beach and Corona del Mar) Balance Programs, Sports Therapy and Wellness Programs for active lifestyles.
Class Time Changes - Effective January 1, 2019
Classes will continue on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
Low Impact Classes 1:00-2:00 and 2:00-3:00 pm
Independent Water Workout Class: 3:00 - 4:00 pm
High Impact Class: 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Saturday morning classes TBA - Please contact clinic for open dates (714) 968-3003
Did You Know?
Direct Access approved in the State of California allows you to see a Physical Therapist without a referral from a physician. Your Physical Therapist is able to evaluate and treat your symptoms and refer you to your physician for any atypical indications.
Contact any of our offices for more information.
- Corona del Mar Physical Therapy - (949) 640-2121
- Magnolia Physical and Aquatic Therapy of Huntington Beach (714) 968-3003
- Laguna Beach Physical Therapy - (949) 499-9559